Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Soda Shop


This new spring collection was inspired by this picture and my pinterest board.


 I really wanted to use soda straws somehow In my fascinators, and I thought it would be perfect if it felt like a soda shop so the new line has 7 flavors
raspberry sorbet
lime ricky
lemonade
orange cream
root beer float
cream soda
cherry cola
And my necklace is called rainbow sherbet and can be made in girls and womens sizes..has more of a spring pastel feel than my usual color palette. 
I also have loved feather pads for a while and knew I wanted to use them not just alone but as part of the fascinator. My first time trying crinoline and I'm hooked. I hope it brings back nostalgia.
I used to work at a dairy farm in utah called country boy dairy, and this reminds me of long summer nights serving ice cream to the town. I hope you enjoy. Thanks to liz from lizzyannephotography for my product photos.















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment