Tuesday, February 14, 2012

influence








I'm starting to think about making the new fall collection..my spring line is being photographed next week..and I was trying to get inspired..
Something I like to do is make a board of gorgeous images..and design something based on that image.. for example the spring line was all based around this picture It captivated me...and said retro...and I don't normally work in pastels but I wanted to try it this year. stretch myself


 and last years fascinators were based on birds in these pictures I started using wire because it reminded me of a cage and I liked the contrast behind soft feathers and hard wire and the symbolism behind a bird being set free out of a cage...





         so for my new  collection.. I want to entitle it... influence... and I need your help

I saw a post by talented etsy friend miss agnus from knock knocking and I couldnt help but fall in love with the idea..because she does exactly what I do with inspiration pictures she's doing something like this with a couple pieces ... And the more I thought about what she was doing the more I though that it would be amazing to make a whole collection on images that stir up something inside of people...


I'd love your help with showing me some of your favorite pictures. I need ideas, your ideas my friends.. I know you have a picture somewhere on pinterest that ever time you look at it it just screams to your soul.. I want to see it... like yesterday
If you have an image that you love; something you pinned on Pinterest, a favorite bouquet, a dress, a piece of art... a party.... share it with me! Post it on my cocorosecouture facebook wall and I will choose 10 from what you share with me to make my fall line for the shop.  Whoever has their image chosen for a creation will also win a gift card from the shop. thats right 10 gift cards..you are allowed to post 3 images... I'm so excited  to see what moves you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment