Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's the bogo sale!




This week only we are having our bogo sale.. so if you need accessories for anyone on your list or need something to get ready for that holiday party..now friends is the time for a deal. In other news- I sent off my spring pieces to get photographed this week..  all vintage inspired. I'm so excited it's like waiting for Christmas presents. 
And I thought Id throw in a little incentive for sharing this with everyone- since word of mouth is the way to go! esp internets wise-- A 50 dollar gift card to the shop.. if you blog about the bogo sale- or you share a link to the fb site and then let me know by commenting below with a link to your post..
 I'll choose a winner on saturday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

No comments:

Post a Comment