Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dreamspun kids collaboration

I was so lucky to be selected to help out with this collaboration for dreamspunkids.. they are on of my favorite shop on and off etsy coco prob has 6 skirts from them...anyways this shoot was for their fall line and I can finally share it with you!
Clothing: Dreamspun (DreamspunShop.com) Styling: Greyson Design (Greysondesign.blogspot.com) Photography: Carrie Anne Photography Carrieannephotography.com)accesscories cocorosecouture.etsy.com





















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. What adorable kiddos! I totally love this photo shoot! Great job! Love the clothes. They are fab. I just loved meeting you at Alt Summit this year! You are such a sweetie! I would love to stay in touch! :)

    Find me here:
    http://www.freshandhappy.com
    Laura Muir
    Fresh & Happy

    ReplyDelete